Boston Metro and West Tour
July 23 – 29, 2023
The forty-sixth tour of the American Travelling Morrice sees us returning to the greater Boston — plus Worcester county — region of Massachusetts. We will dance in picturesque town centers and parks, at farms and historic inns, and at some of the finest breweries in the state. We hope to see you sometime during the week!
This schedule is not completely finalized, so be sure to check back closer to the event in case there have been changes.
Sunday, July 23 – Waltham
- 10:45 am: Prospect Hill Park
- 11:45 am: Waltham Common
- 2:00 pm: Mighty Squirrel Brewing Co.
- 3:15 pm: Moody St. (north end)
- 5:15 pm: Moody St. (south end)
Monday, July 24 – Lincoln
- 3:15 pm: DeCordova Sculpture Park
- 5:30 pm: Lincoln Center
Tuesday, July 25 – Bolton, Clinton, Worcester
- 10:00 am: Bolton Library
- 11:00 am: Clinton Central Park
- 3:30 pm: Worcester Common
- 4:30 pm: Worcester – Wormtown Brewery
Thursday, July 27 – Newburyport
- 10:15 am: Atkinson Common
- 11:15 am: Inn Street Fountain and Splash Pad
- 2:45 pm: Newburyport Waterfront
- 3:40 pm: Newburyport Town Center
- 6:15 pm: Across from Sunset Club, Plum Island
Friday, July 28 – Boston
- 11:00 am: Copps Hill Terrace
- 12:15 pm: Columbus Park
- 2:00 pm: Long Wharf
- 3:15 pm: Outside Trillium Beer Garden on the Greenway
Saturday, July 29 – Sudbury, Concord, Maynard
- 11:00 am: Sudbury – Longfellow’s Wayside Inn
- 12:15 pm: Maynard – Amory’s Tomb Brewing Co.
- 2:30 pm: Concord – Verrill Farm
- 4:00 pm: Maynard – Amory’s Tomb Brewing Co.
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.